version 3.01, released February 16th, 2015
The language files use a syntax like INI files.
1. Go to the directory where you have Logon Screen installed.
e.g.: C:\Program Files\Logon Screen
2. In this directory there is a folder named Languages. This folder have the language files.
3. Open English.lang or other language that you want use for a base, with any text editor, such as Windows' Notepad.
4. The file contains sections. A section is a name between brackets. The section names are application's windows names.
(Dont translate the names inside the brackets)
Under that, you find all the items corresponding to the specified window. These items are pairs of attributes and values.
The attributes are the paths to the component to translate, and the value is the new text to display.
5. Ones everything has been translated save the file to another file name. File name should be "English Country Name.lang.
Send your translation(s) and will be included on the next version.